View Single Post
Old 01-18-2011, 09:41 AM   #22
elemenoP
Wizard
elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Sony 650
Well I guess I'm the only one... but I HATED this book! At 200 pages, I would have thought, eh, it was ok. But I rarely read long books and I feel cheated that I wasted my time on that one. I didn't care about one character. I thought the author was way too in love with his own writing. Too much backstory for minor characters. I didn't know it was a series, either, so the ending... well I didn't know it was a series, let's leave it at that.

I am on another "readers" message board and they all loved it too so I guess it's just me. I did get it as an epub from my public library so look for it there (since it seems like a lot of the libraries carry the same ebooks).

eP
elemenoP is offline   Reply With Quote