View Single Post
Old 11-23-2010, 09:01 AM   #1
kwsong
Enthusiast
kwsong began at the beginning.

Device: PBR 602
My New PBR 602 - Dead?

Hi,

I got my PBR 602 just yesterday. I got it with the wall charger. I followed the instructions on the on-line manual to charge it for 8~12 hours.

So I plugged the e-reader to the wall. Immediately, the reader powered on, but I turned it off. The orange/yellow charge like was blinking, but I thought that was what it was suppose to be doing.

I woke up this morning, and the light was still blinking. It was well-over 12 hours, so I decided to try and power it on.

And I was able to power it on, and it looked like the battery hadn't charged at all.

So I powered it off. Then I tried to plug the reader to my laptop to see if it would charge. But then, the charger light didn't come on at all. I tried to power the reader on, but it wouldn't power on.

I tried to plug the reader to the wall charger. No light. Can't turn the power on.

So I don't know what I could've done wrong. I've e-mailed and voice messaged a few people, and I'm waiting for an answer. Needless to say, I'm rather upset and feeling a bit anxious to hear something back.

Can someone tell me what I did wrong? What should I do? Does it sound like I could get a replacement?

Best,

Ki Song
kwsong is offline   Reply With Quote