View Single Post
Old 07-25-2010, 10:29 AM   #14
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave_S View Post
Yes, I know, and I already mentioned that in an earlier post in this thread. BUT, you can not see what Tidy is doing when it operates inside of Sigil. Since the thread originator is getting nothing when importing HTML into Sigil, it would probably be more beneficial to run Tidy separately to actually see what Tidy is having problems with. Also, the fact that the imported document is cleaned up during import into Sigil is the reason that Valloric has said in other threads that it is a bad idea to cut & paste into Sigil, since that bypasses the import error checking.

[Okay without checking other threads]
Surely what Valloric is talking about is the import of html coded work into Sigil -

I'm suggesting the import of plain text .... which allows Sigil to "do its own thing" ....
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote