View Single Post
Old 07-29-2009, 12:30 PM   #6
MV64
Addict
MV64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MV64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MV64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MV64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MV64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MV64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MV64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MV64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MV64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MV64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MV64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505
I work at a Barnes and Noble and I've been reading about this new ebook and wireless thing. Doesn't seem that great to me, to be honest. You can't use any discounts on the books (because they're already "discounted" according to Corporate), so they remain the same or more expensive than other bookstores. I guess this isn't THAT big of a deal, but if someone goes to the trouble of buying a BN Membership they should be able to use it on EVERYTHING, BN sells. Just my opinion.

Also, you can only use the ebooks on iPhones, PCs, or other cell phones. That's a pretty limited audience.

And as for their ebook program, it won't work for my PC. I download it and it disappears.
MV64 is offline   Reply With Quote