View Single Post
Old 04-01-2011, 08:25 PM   #27
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwanthny View Post
This is probably true.

Are you using save to disk or Connect to folder. If you use save to disk uncheck Save metadata in OPF file.
But I WANT the metadata (OPF) when there is a Book there , it speeds up the 'what is on the device' fetch (except for false ones )
My Astake ignore the presence, so Delete from the device is one source) There seems to be some Calibre process that allows me to create more orphans (I suspect it is 'Delete selected books (library view) from device'. No hard eveidnce.)
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote