Thread: UUID creation?
View Single Post
Old 07-27-2013, 01:30 AM   #82
Toxaris
Wizard
Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T1, Kobo Touch, Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by varlog View Post
Frustrated with Toxaris CleanHtml macro (I certainly don't intend to learn MS VBA only to do the same thing in LO VBA )
I don't know what this has to do with it, but fine. Don't get frustrated when something created for program A does not work on program B...

Good work on the UUID patch I guess. Never run into it myself, but if I look at the thread there is some demand for it.
Toxaris is offline   Reply With Quote