View Single Post
Old 05-12-2013, 12:40 PM   #2
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by dakini View Post
I've been using ADE to sideload books from a number of places ever since Calibre knackered my Kobo Touch once.

Question is: I've just got a new computer, and I want to set up something to sideload books onto the KT. Can I just download ADE or Calibre and not bother moving over the whole library of ebooks right now?

Not sure what the best option is that won't knacker my ereader a second time.
I use both ADE and Calibre. ADE is strictly used for DRMed library books. When I got my new laptop, I added the books on my Glo to the new Calibre library on the laptop instead of copying the Calibre library to the new laptop. However, I haven't had Calibre cause a crash with the ereader since my Kobo WiFi and that was when I deleted and recreated ~900 books on the SD card.

Regards,
David
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote