Thread: some problems
View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013, 09:49 AM   #9
st_albert
Guru
st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by boksida View Post
And another one while we are at it... It's about an NCX file.

</navLabel>
<content src="Text/chapter052.html"/></navPoint>
</navPoint>
</navMap>
</ncx>

I keep getting the message: expected end of tag: "navlabel", but if I add </navlabel> anywhere, I just keep on getting "expected end of tag" error messages.
Probably need to see more context around these lines. For one thing, there are two </navPoint> tags in a row, implying nested navPoints, but where's the rest of the code (above what you quoted)?

Possibly the real error occurred way above the snippet you qouted. Parsers generally don't flag an error's location until they reach the point where they realize there must have been an error (in this case, it reached the end of the file, and realized it had an unmatched </navLabel> tag, or something.)

I realize the above paragraph is clear as mud, but my point is that often the error is not where the parser says it is.

Let Sigil generate the toc.ncx, and all should be well.
st_albert is offline   Reply With Quote