View Single Post
Old 12-01-2012, 08:56 AM   #1305
DuckieTigger
Wizard
DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, Oasis 2, PW3, PW1, KT
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Please go to https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...10108&page=984 and look at post #14749.

For those of you in the middle of a Dresden Files book/eBook, it's the last one you'll ever read. Go to the above mentioned post and you'll know why.
Not having a picture on the cover, or the author, or a description of the book is not going to hinder me to read the book. If I can't read the only thing that matters - the words inside the book - then maybe I start worrying.

If you expect me to not read any penguin books no more, then you are nuts.
DuckieTigger is offline   Reply With Quote