View Single Post
Old 04-26-2010, 03:23 PM   #28
brudigia
Evangelist
brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPAD AirPro M1 12.9, Kindle Scribe, Kobo Elipsa, iPhone XV
It shouldn't be the same firmware, as I am still running 1.5, and I suppose you run 2.0 on your Opus.
In fact, I very much doubt it, for the same reasons you just mention. It would be very difficult to do it, at the very least. That is why most of my attention went at once to the battery. Still, though, if the battery meter is faulty, something could be probably be done, but I think Bookeen people are now thinking of the Horizon, I suppose. Not that I blame them, it is a commercial sense, of course.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EowynCarter View Post
SW ?

My Opus runs that same firmware and don't have problems. So unless it's a "bug" affecting only some hardware...
brudigia is offline   Reply With Quote