View Single Post
Old 04-26-2010, 03:19 PM   #27
brudigia
Evangelist
brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPAD AirPro M1 12.9, Kindle Scribe, Kobo Elipsa, iPhone XV
I bought it in september 2008. It is a 200 Mhz Cybook, just a couple of months, probably, before they introduced the 400 MHz.I do not know how much memory it has, I suppose 32 Mb, but I do not know if there is a way to check, the "about" in the menu does not help me.
Just bought bit longer than a year and a half.

If it is the battery, I'm not pleased. Nothing to do with Bookeen, of course, but I can't help not being pleased.

I'd better check the best offer on a new battery. Sigh...... 60 Euros bye bye......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godzil View Post
When did you bought it?

Last edited by brudigia; 04-26-2010 at 03:40 PM.
brudigia is offline   Reply With Quote