View Single Post
Old 04-25-2010, 04:10 PM   #23
brudigia
Evangelist
brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPAD AirPro M1 12.9, Kindle Scribe, Kobo Elipsa, iPhone XV
Quote:
Originally Posted by EowynCarter View Post
Battery metters, in general, are not perfect.

Your cybook drawing more power than it should.
I write SW for a living, and if the culprit is sloppy software, I would be upset.
I hope it is as HarryT says, that it takes time, although I installed version 1.5 a few months ago, when it came out.
What do you mean, by the way, by several cycles ?
When I bought it, it did not behave like this. I was able to read between 3 and 4 books, and still the meter never went below 40-50%. I must surmise that it has degraded with time ?
HW can degrade with time, I know that, but in a year and a half it seems a too short a time.
brudigia is offline   Reply With Quote