View Single Post
Old 04-25-2010, 01:13 AM   #18
brudigia
Evangelist
brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPAD AirPro M1 12.9, Kindle Scribe, Kobo Elipsa, iPhone XV
After only 2 days, a disaster !

This morning, I picked up the Cybook, and the battery was down to 20%.
So in about 50-51 hours, it has gone down from 90% to 20%. The consume is non linear, that is for sure.
In these 2 days I must have read about 50-60 pages, plus I have looked 3-4 times at the battery state.
I really am starting to doubt the battery.
But it has somehow confirmed my feelings, my Cybook is lasting less. Whether that is due to the FW upgrade, that is open for debate. In my case I doubt it.
Must find another battery, possibly an alternative. I'll have a look around, anybody got an alternative battery make ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by brudigia View Post
After one day, it has gone down from 90% to 70%, and I have read very little, maybe 10 pages. This means (with the error given by the 10% margin that the Cybook only gives, a consume between 20% and 30%. I'll see tomorrow.
brudigia is offline   Reply With Quote