View Single Post
Old 05-16-2013, 09:03 AM   #15
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by aceflor View Post
Same problem here, I am on 2.5.2, and I can't log out on the device. It accepts the command, but instead of logging out, it reboots and when I can access the menu again, I am still logged in.
I really don't want to transfer books with drag and drop, I want to be able to use the calibre plugin.....
As PeterT said, the logout does a reboot and replaces the database with an empty one. It is unusual for this not to work.

Can you connect to a PC and check the disk? Windows normally prompts if it is dirty, but scanning to make sure it is OK. If nothing change after that, you will probably need to do a factory reset.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote