View Single Post
Old 05-06-2012, 03:30 PM   #3
geoffwood
Addict
geoffwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geoffwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geoffwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geoffwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geoffwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geoffwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geoffwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geoffwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geoffwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geoffwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geoffwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K4NT+K4T+PRST1
The Nook does have page turn buttons on each side. They aren't as easy to use as those on the K4NT, but they are there. I do like the ability to just throw a Micro SD card in and be good to go, I could pick one up, take the SD card out of my T1, add it to the Nook and be off and running in no time.

For the price, given the premium Amazon charges for a lighted case, I don't think it's a bad deal, but may wait for a price drop, or the inevitable refurbs to show up.
geoffwood is offline   Reply With Quote