View Single Post
Old 10-13-2010, 12:42 PM   #3
GlenBarrington
Cheese Whiz
GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Samsung Tab A 10.1(2019), Pixel 6a.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DonaldL. View Post
Still a 'bit' over priced IMO, especially for refurbs. A new 350 is only around $80 more and it provides much more than $80 of value in comparison. Between $69 and $79 for the 300 seems about right to me. When it hits that target, I'll buy a couple for gifts; otherwise I'm quite happy with the 350.
GlenBarrington is offline   Reply With Quote