View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013, 12:39 PM   #16
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rizla View Post
I drive at or below the speed-limit for fear that a child or animal may step into the path of my vehicle. For me, it is a very moral issue. Morals for me has little to do with theologians. It is all about a desire to respect others.
But do you voluntarily pay more tax than the law requires? Don't you think you're acting immorally by not doing so? You say that Amazon are, so why aren't you?