View Single Post
Old 09-10-2012, 12:50 PM   #4
TimW
Wizard
TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KK3G, KPW1, Sony PRST1, Sony PRS350, iPod Touch 5G
Quote:
Originally Posted by joehunt View Post
Titles by this publisher no longer have the notation "price set by publisher" and prices appear to have dropped. Many are priced not at the usual round numbers of $12.99 etc., but rather something like $11.67 or $10.94.

Fingers crossed that this mean what I hope it means

Edit: I just checked one book: American Sniper. It's priced at $10.94 on Amazon and $12.99 on B&N - first time there's been in a price difference from a major publisher in years!
I see Kobo has it for $14.99 Well, this is interesting.

Sony has the $14.99 price and still has the "The price of this eBook was set by HarperCollins" disclaimer. They're going to have to get with the program.

Last edited by TimW; 09-10-2012 at 12:54 PM.
TimW is offline   Reply With Quote