Thread: PRS-T1 DRM Issue/Question
View Single Post
Old 06-08-2012, 12:24 PM   #1
_PK_
_PK_ knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'_PK_ knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'_PK_ knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'_PK_ knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'_PK_ knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'_PK_ knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'_PK_ knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'_PK_ knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'_PK_ knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'_PK_ knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'_PK_ knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: Sony PRS-T1
DRM Issue/Question

Hi - I bought my T1 last Dec and at the time bought 5 or 6 books at the Kobo store (along with 1 free book at the Reader store). I loaded these directly onto my T1. About a month later, I installed Calibre along with the add-on that stripes DRM. Since that time, any book I've bought has been loaded onto calibre and then installed on my T1.

Today I noticed that all of the books I bought at the beginning have now been given .epub extensions in their title on my T1 (ie BookTitle.epub). When I tried to open one it would not open due to DRM.

Any idea why this would suddenly happen? Nothing has occurred to my T1 -- no resets, etc). All my other books open. This is more a curiosity for me because I simply reloaded these books into calibre and then installed them on my T1 (after deleting the ones that didn't open). They all work fine now.
_PK_ is offline   Reply With Quote