View Single Post
Old 02-22-2012, 09:58 AM   #2
PF4Mobile
Guru
PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.

Device: Kobo Touch, Nook Touch, EEE 800 Note, Entourage PE, finally M92
My first impression after I have played with it for a short time (10h) is that the software needs more polishing. Lots more! (Yes Beryl I just said that )

I would recommend to the Onxy programmers to have a look at ezpdf, the latest version. That PDF reader has a wonderful workflow built in. Onyx's PDF reader is not very ergonomic to say so (I am stretching here the meaning of the word). The allways visible toolbar approach would be beter,
There is no sense in having the bottom toolbar used 75% just do display a page slider
I would rather enjoy having there the buttons for zooming, fonts, layout anotations and tools.
The reader is not very fast when it comes to selecting options in the menus either.

Last edited by PF4Mobile; 02-22-2012 at 10:06 AM.
PF4Mobile is offline   Reply With Quote