View Single Post
Old 09-22-2011, 01:34 AM   #37
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by KarenH View Post
Has anybody else noticed that it seems like the libraries have more copies of the books now that the kindle option is live? I had (or have) several books on hold at 2 different libraries that I thought I was several weeks away from getting, and I was remembering the libraries only having one or two copies of each. Suddenly I've either got the book or I'm at the top of the waiting list, and the total number of copies that the libraries have is much higher - double or more.

I'm not sure about any of this because I'm just going by memory on the number of copies they had before the change, so I'm interested to know if anyone else has noticed the same thing.
I had something similar happen to me today. There was 1 copy and 6 people in line in front of me last night and now suddenly I get notice It's my turn.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote