View Single Post
Old 02-08-2010, 06:22 AM   #6
Bremen Cole
Wizard
Bremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with others

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by poshm View Post
With the ipad being such a big device, I wonder how many people will want to carry it out and about everyday? If I can't get something to fit in my usual bag then it stays at home - also be interested to see how the ipad copes under strong sunlight even though we don't get much here in the UK!!
I wonder myself about the size issue. I think the size would be great for reading, but wonder about the portability factor.

The sunlight thing is a non-issue for me. The number of times that I want to sit in direct sunlight and read are few and far between. Give me a shade tree any day. As I've talked about before, I find the whole issue of reading in direct sunlight interesting. I just don't see people setting out in direct sunlight reading. But for so many on these forums it seems to be a major issue. I understand like reading at the beach or something, but I can't see most people reading that way. Here in the US the doctors have people so fearful of skin cancer many hardly go outside anyway. I ride a bicycle a lot, and am in the sun a lot.... but not for reading...... wow I rambled on this one....
Bremen Cole is offline   Reply With Quote