Thread: i62 anyone?
View Single Post
Old 02-29-2012, 04:22 AM   #3
Booxtor
Booxtor
Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: a lot of..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dulin's Books View Post
Wondering if Booxter or anyone else had a chance to use an i62 yet? i've seen a couple videos but havent had one in hand and was hoping for a first hand impression.

The Russian importer seems to be selling two versions "Albatross" and "Nautilus" i thought perhaps the difference was wifi or not but they both seem to have wifi
I've got a sample i62 a couple of weeks ago, but to be honest I didn't really like it.
The device is white and the Pearl screen on it was a little bit too grayish for my taste. And we don't offer ereaders, if we don't like them 100% (I am a sort of perfectionist).
So I've ordered another sample - black device with PVI HD.
I will get it in apprx. three weeks. As soon I get it I will make a short review (if I like it).

Here are some pictures and specifications of Pearl equiped i62 (PVI HD will get 1024 x 768 Pixel):

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/23593310/ONY...cification.pdf

Please ignore Prestigio branding.

The final i62 Black will also get page turning buttons on the sides like here:

Last edited by Booxtor; 02-29-2012 at 04:42 AM.
Booxtor is offline   Reply With Quote