View Single Post
Old 11-16-2013, 11:53 AM   #22
Bookworm_Girl
E-reader Enthusiast
Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3; Kobo Aura One; iPad Mini 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladykayaker View Post
The new nook glowlight comes with more storage space than before. Does that makes up for not having the sd card?
It's great there is more space. Unfortunately it's mostly reserved for B&N content. The amount left for user content is a paltry 500MB. That's enough for a few hundred rather than a few thousand like Marcy needs. I too was hoping to just take the SD card from my old Nook and use it with the Nook. Disappointing.

I manage all of my books using calibre. I assign genre and subgenre classifications to each book. I have calibre set up during transfer of books to the Nook to save them to folders and subfolders in a file structure that is basically Books/Genre/Subgenre. It is a major timesaver!
Bookworm_Girl is offline   Reply With Quote