View Single Post
Old 06-25-2013, 10:25 PM   #25432
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Well early in the morning, about the break of day,
I ask the Lord, "Help me find the way!"
Help me find the way to the promised land
This lonely body needs a helping hand
I ask the Lord to help me please find the way.

When the new day's a dawning, I bow my head in prayer.
I pray to the Lord, "Won't you lead me there?"
Won't you guide me safely to the Golden Stair?
Won't you let this body your burden share?
I pray to the Lord, "Won't you lead me please, lead me there?"

( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jE8NSvD7LSE )

Good morning, everyone! I just saw a line of animals, in twosies, heading for this interesting wooden boat... Man, when it rains in Thailand, it really rains! I was lucky to catch a break in the clouds long enough to go down to the food lady in front of the building. What ever it was she gave me is still burning my mouth, but boy was it delicious! A couple of hard boiled eggs and some sour sausage and rice with it... Add in a couple of mugs of Ahmad's "English Breakfast No.1" ('cuz it has some Lapsang Souchong in it,) and it makes a great way to start the day!

I wonder if there will be floods this year. Most years there are, though we don't live in the flood zone. I've seen years when people were fishing (casting hand nets) in the middle of what normally is a night bazaar area in the middle of the city, and the day after the waters receded, was a night bazaar once again.

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote