View Single Post
Old 06-17-2007, 07:57 PM   #7
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by NatCh View Post
Yes and no, drogo. You can toss files on a card, and stick it into the Reader and read them, but not HTML files.

The formats it supports are Sony's BBeB (which would be LRF, LRS & LRX), PDF, TXT, and RTF (no picture support on the last two).

So, if your files were in RTF, instead of HTML, then you could do exactly as you describe.

Alternatively, you might have good luck with the HTML2LRF app, I believe it does batch conversions. Then you could just do the card thing with those files. I'm not sure I know of a HTML to RTF batch converter....
Are you saying the Reader will handle an LRS file without the need to convert it to LRF?
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote