View Single Post
Old 10-28-2006, 03:40 PM   #29
yvanleterrible
Reborn Paper User
yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone8, iPad Air
Quote:
Originally Posted by da_jane
I was just thinking of an easy way to read my existing library. I am really frustrated with my inability to transport my existing library to the Sony Reader. I should say I am frustrated with my inability to create nicely formatted books to read on my Sony Reader.
You're right that is why we need a good software converter that bridges with the reader's native language.
yvanleterrible is offline   Reply With Quote