View Single Post
Old 11-01-2012, 09:22 PM   #2
Victoria
Wizard
Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ipad, Kindle PW, Kobo Clara; iphone 7
You can buy them from apple for the ibooks app. There are also apps that let you buy books from Kobo, sony, and amazon. I'm Canadian too, and i find apple's ibook prices higher than kobo and amazon - i haven't purchased from Sony for a long time, so can't comment.

You can also borrow books from the library to read on your kobo app. Also there are a lot of free books - such as here at mobileread - but they are older books in the public domain, and you said you wanted contemporary. I'm not up on fan fiction, and other similar types of fiction, but i think believe there are sites where you can read those for free as welll.

Good luck with your ipad.
Victoria is offline   Reply With Quote