View Single Post
Old 09-20-2012, 04:13 PM   #17
Sil_liS
Wizard
Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 903 & 360+
Quote:
Originally Posted by hwlester View Post
Agreed. In most cases, I'm not willing to pay the same price for an ebook as the cover price on the physical book, especially when I can often find the physical book discounted... so I don't buy them. When I'm able to shop around and get what I consider to be a fair price or a bargain, I'll purchase them then.
This is what normally happens, but the collusion made it so there would be the same price everywhere, no discounts possible.
Sil_liS is offline   Reply With Quote