Thread: Touch Kobo Touch Firmware 2.0
View Single Post
Old 07-11-2012, 12:25 PM   #127
Jaden
Evangelist
Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by taming View Post
Gumbyisms aside, my bet is that the developers had no idea how attached people were to the shortlist. It's not like the boards were full of people singing its praises. In fact, the board seemed to be filled with people saying what a half-a$$ed feature it was and that people wanted "real" shelves.
Yeah, but by now people are used to the shortlist. I know I am.

And I was happy to have my shortlist on the homescreen. Liked that even better than having it in the dropdown menu. Now I miss the easy access.
Jaden is offline   Reply With Quote