Thread: Plugins
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2009, 08:59 AM   #8
junkml
Addict
junkml ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.junkml ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.junkml ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.junkml ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.junkml ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.junkml ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.junkml ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.junkml ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.junkml ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.junkml ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.junkml ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader
Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
This plugin is identical to the built in lit metadata plugin. If that is failing to pick up metadata, this will too.
The problem is, the built in lit plugin will get the metadata from my file, but if I disable it, and add this one, nothing happens. There's no error when adding at the command line, but no metadata come through.

I deliberately started with the same setup as your current lit metadata code. I figured once I can get that running as my own plugin, then I can work on customizing it. My first step was just to make sure I could get the plugin running at all.

Last edited by junkml; 01-04-2009 at 09:07 AM.
junkml is offline   Reply With Quote