View Single Post
Old 04-22-2013, 02:30 PM   #432
pidgeon92
Wizard
pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2, Kindle Voyage, Kindle DXG, Boox M90, Kobo Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skydog View Post
Same here. Ordered on the 16th. The pre-authorized "pending" on my cc has disappeared but no charge yet posted.
My charge isn't pending, it appeared on my credit card on 4/16, and posted fully 4/19. So, I just did a chat on the Kobo website and tormented some poor CS person.

Quote:
 Marti G: Hi, my name is Marti G. How may I help you?
 Verena: Can you please let me know the status of my Aura order? 10000....
 Marti G: I can definitely help you with that
 Marti G: Do you mind holding for a moment while I research that order?
 Verena: OK
 Marti G: Thanks
 Marti G: Thank you for holding. *
 Marti G: I can see that your order is in progress
 Marti G: The shipping can take up to 7 business days
 Marti G: You will probably receive your device tomorrow or Wednesday
 Marti G: Is there anything else I can help you with today?
 Verena: You are indicating that it has been shipped. Do you have a tracking number?
 Marti G: No, it's still in progress
 Marti G: Once that the device is shipped you will receive a message including the tracking number
 Verena: So, it hasn't shipped, it will take up to 7 days to ship, but it will be here tomorrow or Wednesday?
 Marti G: Alright, just one moment while I look into your inquiry.
 Marti G: Thank you for holding. *
 Marti G: Sorry for the confusion but in this case the order is still in progress and the device is not shipped yet
 Verena: No problem. Thanks for checking.
 Marti G: Once that the device is shipped you will receive a confirmation email and until then you need to wait 5-7 business days

Last edited by pidgeon92; 04-22-2013 at 02:32 PM.
pidgeon92 is offline   Reply With Quote