View Single Post
Old 08-22-2011, 10:51 PM   #8
Joseph R
Zealot
Joseph R ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joseph R ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joseph R ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joseph R ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joseph R ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joseph R ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joseph R ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joseph R ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joseph R ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joseph R ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joseph R ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Synergi View Post
I have an iPad 1 and decided to wait until the iPad gets a better screen before I do any upgrades. I can't read a book on it to save my life, no matter how pretty everything else is, the text just isn't sharp enough for me.

Although now I'm anxiously awaiting Amazon's Tablet, since all my books are already there, they have a good chance of nabbing me with their offering.
JSWolf is right. However, you can consider now if you will use Amazon for your music store and Video on demand. I would not be surprised if Amazon will do the same for its Tablet like it did for Kindle Special Offers. They seem to have quite a successful model, from what I can read on the forum: Amazon is happy, as it drives the sales up and the customer is happy as they benefit from great rebates (it paid for itself!), I have read.
Joseph R is offline   Reply With Quote