View Single Post
Old 02-17-2013, 02:47 AM   #7
TechniSol
GranPohbah-Fezzes r cool!
TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STRs, Kobo Touch, Kobo Glo
Perhaps the simplest suggestion is to sleep or reboot if that solves the problem. As someone suggested above it sounds like a memory leak or something of the sort. Maybe on entering sleep or powering down a garbage collection routine runs and sorts the problem out.

I've had some strange page turns happen too, multiples forward or back, but I usually figure I either hit the wrong spot or it's lagging for some reason and I've made multiple touch entries by the time it catches up. A quick sleep might fix it, I can't recall it happening over and over though, but if it did I'm sure I either slept it or rebooted.
TechniSol is offline   Reply With Quote