View Single Post
Old 08-09-2012, 05:06 PM   #21
GeorgeH
Addict
GeorgeH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeorgeH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeorgeH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeorgeH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeorgeH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeorgeH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeorgeH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeorgeH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeorgeH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeorgeH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeorgeH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by qlob View Post
I can focus on it, but typing does nothing. (It's almost like it's acting like one of those text boxes that contain text, but you're not allowed to edit the text, just copy & paste it...)

EDIT: Were you talking to me or WT Sharpe?
I tried again and same thing as you. Everything seems to work except I can't type in the text boxes when trying to compose a message.

Edit: The 'Title' box seems to work - the 'Message' box seems to be the problem.

Last edited by GeorgeH; 08-09-2012 at 05:09 PM.
GeorgeH is offline   Reply With Quote