View Single Post
Old 11-24-2012, 03:07 PM   #6
nogle
Gangnam style!
nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by tshering View Post
The same happened to me many times. I cannot copy a larger number of files or a big file to my KT from my laptop (running XP). This prevents for instance that I can update the firmware via the desktop application.

This problem has however never occurred with my netbook or my PC ( both running windows 7). I have no idea whether this is related to the windows version. The USB connection works fine with all my other devices.
Same with my Xp machine. All other devices work fine with the USB except the Kobo. One thing that helped was changing properties for the Kobo from optimize for performance to optimize for quick removal (or the other way round, I can't recall exactly). But it was narrowed down to old hardware/USB issues.
nogle is offline   Reply With Quote