Thread: Compiled Sigil
View Single Post
Old 08-06-2009, 03:39 AM   #5
AprilHare
Wizard
AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-T2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valloric View Post
This was the issue then. I'm using i686.

In the future, Linux people should compile from source until I start providing debs. And even then. Zipped source releases will be provided when new versions come out.
Yes I heartily agree wrt compiling. It's fast enough to compile here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valloric View Post
I'll push changes meant for 0.1.1 on the task tracker to 0.1.2 and release 0.1.1 ASAP. There were some critical bugs in the first release that should be distributed quickly.

In the future, please don't quote the live changelog directly, but link to it. It is changing from day to day (if not hour to hour), and I don't want someone looking at an old version.
Apologies - how do I link to it in future?
AprilHare is offline   Reply With Quote