View Single Post
Old 12-10-2008, 06:34 PM   #2
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by cynoclast View Post
That's right, I want to buy your non-functional Amazon Kindle.

The only catch is that I must be able to register its serial number exclusively to my amazon account.

This means, if it's registered to your amazon account, or someone else's it's of no value to me, and I won't buy it from you.

The price? Negotiable. Let me know either via a post here, or a private message what you think is reasonable for a broken piece of hardware. The accessories would be nice in case I ever get one myself, but if you'd like to keep them as spares or whatever, that's fine.

Note that I do want to receive the physical unit and will pay for standard UPS ground shipping (approx $7 per pound).

If you want we can set up an auction on eBay to add some peace of mind or whatever, my eBay account is almost eight years old and has 100% positive feedback.
degregistering and re-registering is a simple process. The seller simply de-registers their kindle from their Amazon account. When you get it, you register it to yours.

You do have an amazon account, US credit card and address, right?
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote