View Single Post
Old 02-26-2014, 01:05 PM   #5
Chapter One
Screen Swiper
Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STwG, Nook HD+, Kindle Voyage.
Mort1997, thanks so much for letting me know. I think I will stock up too

ETA: I have now ordered a couple of spare cables and a new cover for my HD+...Yay, exciting!! I've been wanting a new, genuine B&N cover for a long time but at the regular price one cover would have cost me $50NZD, plus $20NZD shipping, so just too expensive.
Instead I am getting 2 cables and a new cover for around $40NZD, including shipping.
Now theres just the looong wait for them to arrive.

Big thanks to Tornado for posting about the excellent sale, I wouldnt have known about it otherwise

Last edited by Chapter One; 02-26-2014 at 01:43 PM.
Chapter One is offline   Reply With Quote