View Single Post
Old 02-02-2013, 03:42 AM   #653
kguil
Addict
kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Marvin for iOS
Hello everyone,

1.2 is out and available on the App Store now. I'd like to thank everyone here on MoblieRead... many new features in this update are straight from your feedback and suggestions. I hope you enjoy it.

Special thanks goes to 1611mac, Artbatista, Faterson, GRiker, JSWolf, MeSue, Philantrop, Ssholloway, Wickedkitten and the others on MobileRead that helped in this release. I cannot overestimate how much better Marvin is because of what they've done. You're some of the most rigorous and enthusiastic people I've worked with and really hope to have this opportunity again. Arturo Batista (Artbatista) and Wulf Krueger (Philantrop) provided Spanish and German translations on the App Store. Thanks again.

You can read all about this update here: http://marvinapp.com/whatsnew.html

Kris