View Single Post
Old 09-26-2012, 01:01 PM   #60
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Finally tried out the maps app. I don't really use maps like this much and have never used the GPS/turn by turn stuff on my old phone so I doubt I will on my new one. I use apps like this when I'm doing genealogy research sometimes to locate towns my ancestors came from. For what I would use it for it's completely worthless at this time. It can find the general area OK, but other than the 'main town' in the area (pop abt 4,000) it dosen't show anything of use to me. Now granted this is a pretty rural area of Sweden and Google maps isn't complete here either, but for me these are the kind of areas I'd really like to be able to use the app if I ever get a chance to visit Sweden.

I'll just stick to paper maps for the most part which I do now, although it's be nice to be able to do look ups when I'm not at home with my maps.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote