View Single Post
Old 04-14-2012, 08:06 PM   #1
citac
Fanatic
citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lenovo Yoga Tab 2 (Android)
Unable to download a book

I hope this is the right place to ask for advice, because I couldn't find a solution elsewhere.

I bought a kindle book, however, when I tried to send it to my Viewsonic gtablet, I couldn't because I was supposed to download an update to Kindle for android. When I tried to do that on the kindleforandroid page I couldn't because:

We could not process your order because of geographical restrictions on the product which you were attempting to purchase. Please refer to the terms of use for this product to determine the geographical restrictions.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

I can't use the Amazon app store for the same reason.

I also can't download this particular book to my Kindle for PC because again, I am supposed to update my software. I did that, but I still got te following message when I tried to open my book:

What am I supposed to do to get my book?
citac is offline   Reply With Quote