View Single Post
Old 11-08-2011, 09:41 PM   #10
Noah98
Eccentric
Noah98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Noah98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Noah98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Noah98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Noah98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Noah98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Noah98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Noah98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Noah98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Noah98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Noah98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: The nook, ipad 3, Kindle Fire HD (8.9), Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by covfam View Post
The thing is why root the color tab ,when you can pay $50 more for an htc flyer with 32 gigs internal storage (with no limitations) + 32gigs more micro-sd , full google android support (not just the android market) GPS,Micro-usb 2.0 port,front and back camera for skype, slightly better display.

Rooting it saves you $50 bucks to get a lesser tablet and more work <shrugs>
Just curious, how is the Flyer's screen better? I read a few reviews that mentioned that text on the screen didn't look as sharp as expected (somewhat pixellated). I know the original nook color (I used to own one) had a beautiful screen. Does the Flyer have better screen specs?
Noah98 is offline   Reply With Quote