View Single Post
Old 09-14-2009, 09:12 PM   #7
tompe
Grand Sorcerer
tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Nexus 5, Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by delphidb96 View Post
Only if he can prove he didn't damage it by careless action. Yes, I know - from bitter personal experience - that these screens and their controller connections can break simply because a user *BREATHES* on them wrong, but short of having 24/7 video surveillance proving non-carelessness, I'll gonna bet Bookeen calls it user-caused.
As far as I remember everybody that has had a broken screen controller have had it fixed for free by Bookeen according to reports here. I really do not get how you can break an integrated circuit by being careless.

When my "screen controller" broke there was no argument. They just sent me a new Cybook.
tompe is offline   Reply With Quote