View Single Post
Old 09-20-2008, 09:19 PM   #3
bbusybookworm
Tech Junkie
bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: iPad, MotoXStyle, OnePlusOne
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
If I recall there was someone that was outside of the US, that was able to ship his Sony for repair to the US. I think it cost him $129 for the repair or something, but don't quote me.

BOb
And while he may be able to ship it to them, I don't think they ship back to addresses outside the us, so that may have to be considered. All that Shipping does add up.
bbusybookworm is offline   Reply With Quote