View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013, 04:09 PM   #10
Leep
Guru
Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle1, K3, K3G (thanks MR), iTouch, Kindle Touch
I would suggest that you not even think about Windows 8 unless you get a touch screen. Àlthough it is much faster and will improve performance on most hardware, unless you are running it on a touch screen device, the new interface will most likely be extremely frustrating.

If you do want a touch interface, I would definitely recommend the Lenovo yoga 14 which I love. It has all the bells and whistles, weighs only 3.5 lbs and can be used as an ultrabook laptop, tablet or tented display. For the light weight, you give up a DVD drive, but you do get a very responsive touch screen, Bluetooth, HDMI and almost instant startup.

Cheers
Leep is offline   Reply With Quote