Thread: HD ScreenDim on HD
View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 09:36 PM   #14
DustyDisks
Old Fart In Training
DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3+3g/KFHD 7"/Nexus 7/Nexus 7.2
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazydave View Post
On a related issue, has anyone noticed that their Kindle Fire HD seems to have uneven screen brightness when reading books or documents with a white background? I ordered the Fire HD and loved it except that the right edge of the screen seemed just a tiny bit dimmer than the rest of the screen. I exchanged it for another one, and while it seemed fine initially, I am seeing a similar phenomenon in that one side of the screen is just a little bit dimmer than the other. I only notice this when reading documents, books, or web pages with a white background. It seems to disappear at maximum brightness. I am wondering if this is really a defect or just a common phenomenon with the Fire and similar tablets.
Not here!

Even lighting across the screen.

Loving it!
DustyDisks is offline   Reply With Quote