View Single Post
Old 01-20-2010, 02:52 AM   #3
netseeker
sleepless reader
netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, PB 360° & 302, nook wi-fi, Kindle 3
The cited article is wrong. Yes, the publishers complained about Google, though the antitrust investigation is only about Google<->Ciao<->Microsoft and has *nothing* to do with the complaint made by the german news publishers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike_73 View Post
I hate to admit that I'm German too
I've no problem to admit that i'm german too. In germany the publishers are odd, in other countries other companies/institutions are odd too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike_73 View Post
I pretty much think that this really reflects German behaviour :-(
No it doesn't. Please don't condemn germans wholesale. That's another topic anyway...
netseeker is offline   Reply With Quote