Thread: A.A. BIG BOOK
View Single Post
Old 10-28-2008, 12:12 PM   #6
Patricia
Reader
Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500, PRS-505, Asus EEEpc 4G
There are a quite a few sites like that, GatorDeb. They allow you to read the secure PDFs online, and you can usually download them to read on your computer. But the security won't let you print them, or do any conversions.

But I'm sure that a lot of people will be interested in this book. I had heard of 12-step programmes but didn't really know what they were about, so I'm quite interested myself. I expect to upload the book this evening.
Patricia is offline   Reply With Quote