View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012, 01:40 PM   #8
sparklemotion
dangerous when cornered
sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O, Kindle Paperwhite
jocampo - I really don't think it adds much weight, (it's 5.6 ounces according to Amazon) it's very slim, not much larger than the PW itself. I think it's one of the slimmest cases you can find for the PW. From what I have seen, at least.

As for the feel, I really like it personally, but I have heard some people say they think it feels cheap, but it doesn't at all to me. Best Buy has the Fire HD cases out in most stores and they're similar to the PW case, so you could check it out in person if you have a BB near you. They only had 2 colors out at my BB though. (Black and fuchsia.)

The only difference is the PW case has a silver metal tab on the side and the Fire's I believe have a plastic tab.
sparklemotion is offline   Reply With Quote